Jeff 吉他版主

註冊日期:
    2001-09-01
    文章:
    讚:
    最近竄紅的 tube distortion pedal 在與 Radial Engineering 整合之後改頭換面再出發。

====================
    Tonebone News

For all of you Tonebone Fans (affectionately known as Boneheads) we have started to update our web site with a bunch of new items.
    www.tonebone.com will get you there.

Some recent news:

Tonebone is now part of the Radial family of products. The relationship started in 1978 when Denis (Tonebone developper)was custom building tube amplifiers and distortion pedals from concepts that I had as a player. For instance, we developped the 1st three-channel tube amplifier in 1979 under the Rozon brand.

Denis and I started a basement company called Forest Electronics and when I was hired by CBS (Fender) as their Canadian product director in 1982, due to conflict of interest concerns, I gave Denis my half of the company which he grew on his own.

In 1992 I left Fender and started C-Tec which is the parent company of Radial Engineering, Primacoustic and now Tonebone has come under the fold.

Denis wanted to bring Tonebone to another level while I wanted the best darn engineer on the planet to help bring my ideas to market.

The 1st new product that we have introduced is the Radial JD7 that allows a player to drive as many as 7 amps at the same time. We have also since updated the popular Radial JDi, J48 and now JDV Direct boxes.

We have also now updated the Tonebones and the price has gone up a bit (from around $200 to $239 estimated street price). Good news is that dealers like MusicToyz are now selling the product which means that we can concentrate on manufacturing and developping new gear.

There are 18 new Radial products in various stages of development including the much awaited Tonebone Overdrive.

We welcome new product ideas and are 100% commited to producing the very best tools for making music.

Mix Magazine editor George Petersen called me yesterday to tell me what he thought about the new Radial JD7... One word: "Sensational!"

Well mr. Petersen.. you aint see nothing yet!

Peter Tonemeister Janis
    Chief Bonehead

分享此頁面