註冊日期:
    2001-12-31
    文章:
    讚:
    在HC討論區看到有人問說MR. VAI既然已經有了那麼多的HI END器材,為何他總是要接一顆DS-1
    有人說因為他是SATCH的學生(可能吧)
    有人說因為BOSS給他一大筆錢(恩...)
    有人不知從哪抄了一段他的訪問,我也照抄一下
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Every single song on my new record uses the BOSS DS-1 Distortion pedal... it's never not being used. Before I moved on to the DS-1, I went to a music store and must have tried 20 or 30 different distortion pedals. I spent hours with every one laid out in front of me, stomping on each one and listening to the sound. I went through every guitar magazine for months and ordered and bought every distortion pedal I could find. I even had people custom-make me distortion pedals. I have a room filled with distortion pedals, and this is the only one I use. It's user-friendly, it's consistent, it speaks to you, it squashes the signal just perfectly and it retains the thickness like nothing else. Everything else seems to have a pseudo underground type of synthetic thickness, like an artificial bottom end. I don't know what they're doing in this little thing, but it just works, and I can't use anything else.? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. 掌門人

掌門人 當代校長張超然

註冊日期:
    2001-08-30
    文章:
    讚:
    以前 "當代" 也有介紹過 Boss DS-1,因它的確是個好的 distortion pedal。一般人覺得不行,是因為用的 amp 不夠好。你會發現,用的 amp 較差的使用者往往喜歡用更多 gain/ overdrive 的 pedals,或習慣用數位綜合效果器的情形,因後者在配合較差 amps 時,表現往往好一點。所以不用懷疑,雖然 DS-1 很便宜,但便宜未必沒好貨,特別是你真的拆開看 Boss 的零件或貴點的效果器,其實差別並不是很大。只不過前者穿制服,便宜些;後者零件或許高明點,但貴主要是有人願意付,也付的起。

3. bad cat

bad cat Active Member

註冊日期:
    2002-04-01
    文章:
    讚:
    我也覺得如果用一個濫音箱和吉他,接綜合效果器會比用單顆的好.

分享此頁面